An inquiring systems thinker with a global mindset and a desire to actively engage in leveraging systemic change towards a sustainable future.
In his academic course he has formed an interdisciplinary profile, as he holds a BSc degree in Informatics from the University of Piraeus (2004), a MScEng degree in Bioinformatics from Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden (2007), and a MSc degree in Molecular Genetics from University of Toronto’s Faculty of Medicine in Canada (2009).
He has gained professional experience in the private sector in various commercial roles and levels, and in different companies from small and medium enterprises to multinationals.
- Systemic Design
- Service Design
- Systems Thinking in addressing complex human-centered challenges
- Design for Sustainability
- Social Innovation Design
- Systemic Theory and Self-organization
- “Analysis of Membrane Protein Complexes Using the Split-Ubiquitin Membrane Yeast Two-Hybrid System”, Methods in Molecular Biology vol. 548(): 247-71, Yeast Functional Genomics and Proteomics – Methods and Protocols, © Humana Press (Clifton, N.J., USA), July 2009
- “The use of Systemic Methodologies in Workflow Management Systems”, 47th Annual Meeting of the International Society for the Systems Sciences, Systems Applications in Business and Industry – Special Integration Group, July 2003 – Crete, Greece